SILLYPICS PRIVACY NOTICE
This is the privacy notice of SH.creative Ltd. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to SH.creative ltd and our service Sillypics
We are company number 5385557 registered in England
Our registered office is at St John’s House, 5 South Parade, Summertown, Oxford OX2 7JL
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our privacy notice complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data.
- More information about how we keep your data safe can be found in our Data Protection Policy
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The basis on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
SH.creative Ltd has established the following lawful basis to process data:
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, or buy a product from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website, watch our videos, or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
You will be asked to positively OPT IN to receiving this information and advised of our privacy notice wherever possible.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
We will continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us through our website, sillypics.co.uk or instructing us directly at email@example.com
Specific uses of information you provide to us
- Information relating to your method of payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of PayPal or some other reputable payment service provider.
- Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our service
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of information
- Disclosure and sharing of your information
7.1 We do not sell data to third parties.
7.2 Our websites are hosted in the UK.
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in order to provide our service to you. Accordingly data obtained within the UK or any other country may be processed outside the European Union.
7.3 If your data is breached, we will let you know and we will take responsive action according to our Data Protection Policy.
Access to your own information
- You have the right to access your personal information
- We don’t hold any of your personal information on our website, if you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving the request, this will occur without delay, and within one month of receipt.
- Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- Data from users of and visitors to the website regardless of age can be collected, if a visitor chooses to purchase or sign up for content by giving their email address only. We acknowledge that some of those users and visitors could be children which is why we minimise the data collected
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
- Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
- How you can complain
- If you are not happy with our privacy notice or if have any complaint then you should tell us by email. Our address is email@example.com
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Retention period for personal data
We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary.
- Contract: Data is held to provide you with the services you have requested, for the duration of the contract/service provided. After the service has expired, the user’s data will be stored for no longer than 24 months.
- Consent: Data will be held until the user opts out, unsubscribes or otherwise requests for data to be removed and deleted.
- Compliance with the law
Our privacy notice has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every country or legal jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your jurisdiction, we should like to hear from you.
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
- Review of this privacy notice
This privacy notice was reviewed on 1st July 2019. We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
If you have any question regarding our privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org